Best choice for summer dinners or carrying to the beach. The fillings can be adapted to your taste. Ingredients for 2 rolls
- clean and julienne lettuce
- 2 whole wheat tortilla wraps
- ½ Avocado
- Juice of half a lemon
- ½ salad tomato
- 150 g fresh salmon in a loin
- ½ cucumber
- 1 Greek yogurt without sugar
- ½ tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil
- salt and black pepper mill
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- chopped fresh chives
- ½ teaspoon mustard (optional)
- Mix all yogurt sauce ingredients and refrigerate until ready to use
- Prepare in separate bowls all the ingredients that you are going to use to fill the wraps.
- Wash, drain well and shred the lettuce and reserve in a bowl.
- Slice the avocado, put it on a plate, sprinkle with lemon juice and sprinkle with salt. Reserve.
- Wash the tomato and cut it into thin slices, sprinkle with salt and set aside on a plate.
- Cut the cucumber in very thin slices (I peel it because I don’t like the taste of its skin), sprinkle salt and vinegar and let it macerate until used.
- Make sure the salmon has no bones or skin, sprinkle with salt and black pepper from the grinder.
- Fry the salmon in a hot pan, there is almost no need to add oil because the salmon releases fat. Remove for a plate, cut into pieces and set aside.
- Heat the wraps separately in the microwave, 30 seconds each at 800W.
- Stretch the warm tortilla, fill alternately with the lettuce, tomato, salmon, cucumber, yogurt sauce and close the tortilla as an envelope, sprinkle with chopped chives and close with a napkin, tie with string and serve.
- Serve with yoghurt sauce.