- The Extra Virgin Avocado Oil is 100% natural avocado juice with extraordinary benefits for your health.
- Ingredients: 100% Extra Virgin Avocado Oil.
- Collection: at its optimum point of avocado maturity.
- Extraction: only with mechanical procedures 100% natural.
- Conservation advice: in a dry place, cool and away from light.
- Preferential consumption: 18 months before preparation.
- Smoking point: It is located above 482 Fahrenheit (250º Celsius) wich is over many other oils. This is very convenient for a high temperature cooking.
- Vegan Diet: Vegetal fat in avocado oil it is absolutely compatible with vegan diet.
AVOCADO OIL AND ITS NUTRITIONAL PROPERTIES
Its composition of fatty acids, meets the nutritional recommendations that focus on reducing the amount of saturated fat in the diet. It is characterized by containing a low proportion of saturated fatty acids (between 10 and 19 percent, depending on its variety and state of maturity), a high amount of oleic acid (can reach up to 80 percent), an acceptable level of polyunsaturated fatty acids (11-15 percent) and no cholesterol. It has been shown that diets enriched with avocado oil are as effective as those containing corn oil, soybean oil or sunflower oil, to reduce total cholesterol, LDL (low density lipoprotein) cholesterol and plasma triglycerides, both in individuals hypercholesterolemic as with diabetes mellitus type 2, this is reflected in a decrease in cardiovascular risks.
The consumption of avocado oil also raises the percentage of HDL (high density lipoprotein) cholesterol in plasma, in animal models. In addition, avocado oil has a degree of atherogenicity comparable to corn or olive oil. The effectiveness of avocado oil in reducing total cholesterol and LDL cholesterol in the plasma and its low level of atherogenicity indicate that it may have a beneficial role in a nutritious diet.