Ingredients (4 people )
- 300 ml of Avocado Oil
- 2 eggs at room temperature
- Break the egg into a bowl and observe that there is no shell.
- Place the salt in a glass of egg beaters.
- Pour half of the Avocado Oil.
- Slowly introduce the beater arm and start it at low speed and keep the beater stationary until the emulsion starts.
- When you get the emulsion, make smooth up and down movements and increase the speed by 2 points. Gradually add the rest of the Avocado Oil until you get a completely homogeneous sauce.
- Variations can be made according to taste, such as adding a little lemon while adding salt, even a little pepper.